Antelope 10 MX Overview
Part of the Isochrone family of products, the Antelope 10MX Rubidium Atomic Master Clock combines the atomic, audio-clocking precision of the original 10M with the sophisticated jitter-management algorithm of the Isochrone Trinity, in an elegant 1 RU chassis. It employs the company’s industry-leading Rubidium Atomic Clock and 4th generation Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) technologies, to provide audio professionals with an exceptionally stable clocking reference that adds analog-like clarity, depth, and 3-dimensional imaging to their sound, for recording, mixing, mastering or live audio applications.
The 10MX is equipped with ten BNC atomic clock outputs, generating a 10 MHz signal that allows you to clock up to 10 devices simultaneously. It can also be used as a master clock with four BNC wordclock outputs, supporting sampling rates at up to 768 kHz. Additionally, the unit provides two clock outputs for both AES/EBU and S/PDIF formats.
All functions and controls are easily managed either from the front panel or, with the unit connected to a Mac/Windows computer via a USB port, by using the intuitive software control panel (available separately as a free download). Lightweight at 6.17 lb, the 10MX features a sturdy mechanical construction, which makes it safe and convenient to transport when working in multiple studios or on the road.
- Rubidium core with accuracy of 0.05 ppb (parts per billion)
- Combines the atomic precision of the 10M and the sophisticated jitter-management algorithm of Trinity
- Adds analog-like clarity, depth, and 3D imaging to your sound
- Well-suited for recording, mixing, mastering or live sound applications
- 4th generation Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC), employing 64-bit DDS
- 10 x 10 MHz atomic clock outputs allow up to 10 devices to be simultaneously clocked
- 4 x wordclock outputs supporting sampling rates at up to 768 kHz
- 2 x S/PDIF and 2 x AES/EBU master clocking outputs, at up to 192 kHz
- Atomic clocking compatible with any device that accepts 10 MHz reference
- Easy to operate, just connect it and power it on
- Managed via front-panel controls or via intuitive software control panel, for Mac/Windows
- USB port allows remote control and firmware upgrades
- Sturdy mechanical construction
- Housed in an elegant 1 RU chassis