American DJ PAR Z MOVE RGBW Overview
The American DJ Par Z Move RGBW is a bright, moving head wash fixture with an onboard 300W COB (chip on board) LED engine, well suited for stages, theaters, churches, nightclubs, concert venues, and event productions. The fixture features a motorized zoom capable of a 9 to 37° beam angle. The moving head base offers a 540/200° pan/tilt with 16-bit fine controls, making it invaluable to lighting and stage designers who are looking for the feel of a traditional stage PAR, but with the advantages of DMX/RDM control, low power draw, no duty cycle, and low heat onstage.
Other features include 0 to 100% electronic dimming plus 16-bit fine dimming, a color LED display with a 4-button menu for easy navigation, and a universal auto-sensing power supply. The rear panel sports 5- and 3-pin XLR DMX I/O plus Seetronic I/O connectors for daisy-chaining additional fixtures. The American DJ Par Z Move RGBW includes a Seetronic locking power cable and two omega brackets for easy installation.
- 300W RGBW COB (chip on board) 4-in-1 LED engine (red, green, blue, and white)
- 9 to 37° motorized zoom
- 540° pan (plus 16-bit fine pan)
- 200° tilt (plus 16-bit fine tilt)
- DMX512 and RDM control
- Various DMX control modes
- Smooth 0 to 100% dimming (plus 16-bit fine dimming)
- Color display with touch button
- Built-in USB software upgrade port
- Locking Seetronic in/out to daisy-chain power
- 3- and 5-pin XLR in/out DMX connections
- Includes two omega brackets
There are no reviews yet.