The black Stinger Spot – Startec Series Mini LED Moving Head Light from American DJ is designed for lighting installations and live performance applications such as at parties, bars, small venues, and clubs. It features a 10-watt, manual-focus, white LED light source (rated at 50,000 hours) that generates a 13° beam angle, all within a compact, fan-cooled moving head.
The color wheel has seven colors (plus white and split colors) and the independent gobo wheel includes seven fixed gobos with shake effect and scroll mode, as well as a spot pattern. It can be dimmed between 0 and 100%, with five selectable dimming curves (standard, stage, TV, architectural, theater). The electronic shutter of the light enables a pulse effect, a variable speed strobe, and a random strobe. The unit has 540° of pan, 210° of tilt, and 8- and 16-bit movement resolutions and inversion modes for both.
For controls, the unit features two DMX channel modes (9 and 11 channels) with XLR 3-pin DMX in and out connectors. Multiple units can be connected to create complex lighting installations. The unit also features a sound activation mode that utilizes an internal microphone, as well as an internal show mode with four built-in shows. The LED display on the front panel shows DMX addressing and function settings, controllable via the four-button interface. The Stinger Spot ships with an omega mounting bracket and a power cable.
- High-output mini moving head
- LED Source: 10W white LED source (rated at approximately 50,000 hours)
- 7 colors + white
- Light blue
- 7 fixed gobos + spot
- Separate color & gobo wheels
- Manual focus
- 3 Operational Modes: DMX, Sound Active, and Internal Show control modes
- 2 DMX channel modes: 9 and 11 channel modes
- 4 built-in shows
- Gobo shake effect
- Gobo scroll mode
- Beam Angle: 13°
- 540° pan / 210° tilt (8- or 16-bit)
- Pan / Tilt Inversion mode
- 5 selectable Dimming Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Electronic Shutter: Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Dimming: 0% – 100%
- Fan Cooled
- Linkable: DMX via 3-pin XLR cable
- Power Consumption: 36W
- Multi-Voltage Operation: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60Hz (automatic switching)
- Omega bracket included
There are no reviews yet.