American DJ QA Overview
The American DJ Element QA WiFLY Battery Powered LED is a battery-powered LED PAR with built-in WiFLY, five operational modes, and sixteen color-change modes that can be used as lighting effects in clubs, DJ-setups, houses of worship, bands, live stages, and more.
The Element QA features six 5W HEX LEDs (red, green, blue, and amber). The built-in WiFLY has an extended range of up to 2500′, while XLR 3-pin connectors allow for wired control. The five operational modes include RGBA dimmer mode; sound active mode; auto run mode (16 color-change modes, 16 color-fade modes, & 1 color/fade combo mode); static color mode; and DMX controlled mode.
The built-in input and output IEC connectors power the light, charge the battery, and allow for power daisy-chaining. A rechargeable lithium battery is used for the wireless DMX operation (with ADJ’s WiFLY transceiver sold separately), allowing for up to 11 hours of use (single color). Additionally, the American DJ Element QA is rated for multi-voltage operation at 100-240V. The power draw is 45W total with all LEDs fully on.
- Built-in kickstand to angle figure while it’s on the floor
- 4-button DMX menu display on rear panel
- Built-in WiFLY EXR Wireless DMX: Up to 2,500′ (760m) when used with ADJ’s WiFLY EXR battery transceiver
- 64 built-in color macros
- Variable RGBA color mixing offers a smooth, seemingly unlimited color palette
- Great for stage or wall washing
- LED pulse and strobe effect (0.2 – 11 Hz)
- Flicker-free operation
- Electronic Dimming: 0 – 100% with 5 dimming curves
- Run all night, no duty cycle
- Energy saving mode
There are no reviews yet.