Ernie Ball instrument cables feature a high-quality design made with superior components that are built to last. Dual-conductors deliver reliably clear tone with crisp highs, tight mids, and rich harmonics. Multiple shielding materials preserve the signal with low handling noise, and the braided jacket exterior provides a tangle-resistant experience. Cable length 18ft (5.49m).
Ernie Ball — quality products for discerning guitarists
Ernie Ball has been in the music business since the 1960s. It all started with making custom sets of lighter-gauge guitar strings, so guitarists could make their axes easier to play. After fruitless attempts to interest major guitar manufacturers in a lighter set of strings, Ernie Ball decided to start making his own. As time went by, Ernie Ball started making other accessories, including guitar cables. Made from high-quality materials and thoughtful design, Ernie Ball cables are extremely durable, functional, and stylish.
- Braided instrument cable for guitar, bass, and other instruments with unbalanced output
- Straight and angled connectors accommodate practically every type of output jack on the market
- Dual-shielded, dual-conductor design for maximum fidelity and low noise
- Rugged construction with durable braided exterior
- Made with 99.95% oxygen-free copper for excellent corrosion resistance