The black Vizi Beam RXONE is a quick, compact moving head fixture from American DJ. With its powerful Osram Sirius HRI 1R 100W discharge lamp, this fixture generates a sharp 3° beam capable of travelling up to 330′, and can also apply a frost filter to morph the beam into a 21° wash effect. Its versatility, compact size, and beam strength make it suitable for a wide range of touring and permanent applications in both mid- and large-sized spaces.
The color wheel has 14 colors (plus white and split colors) and the gobo wheel includes 15 static/fixed gobos with shake effect and spot patterns. A 16-facet prism can split the light into 16 mini-beams and features macros for beam adjustments. The fixture is fully dimmable and is capable of both pulse and random strobe effects. The unit has 360° pan and 270° tilt, with 16-bit movement resolution, pan/tilt inversion mode, and pan/tilt macros.
For controls, the unit features two DMX channel modes (15 and 17 channels) with XLR 3-pin DMX input and output connectors. Power linking is also available via powerCON connectors, with support for up to 8 fixtures @ 120V, and 16 fixtures @ 230V. The unit also features a sound activation mode that utilizes an internal microphone, as well as an internal show mode with four built-in shows. The LED display on the front panel shows DMX addressing and function settings, controllable via the four-button interface.
An optional IR wireless remote control is sold separately, which can control full on, standby, strobe, color change, dimming, and sound activation on/off.
- 14 colors plus white & split colors
- 15 static/fixed gobos plus spot
- 3° beam can morph into a 21° wash effect with the frost filter
- 16-facet prism with macros
- Gobo shake effect
- Shutter with pulse and random strobe
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- Electronic dimming 0-100%
- 16-bit movement resolution
- 360° pan and 270° tilt (with inversion modes)
- Selectable DMX channel modes: 15 or 17 channels
- DMX link the Vizi Beam RXONE via the XLR 3-pin DMX output
- Power link up to 8 fixtures @ 120V or 16 fixtures @ 230V via the powerCON connectors
There are no reviews yet.